Sunday 26 January 2014

San-X Sumikko Gurashi Singapore | Promotions & Events

I am glad to heard the announcement on the release of the Sumikko Gurashi Lucky Dip in Japan on 27 Dec. I have pre-ordered the whole set of items and bringing a few pieces more to Singapore. Thanks Serene Leong for your help in arranging the couriers. Original from Japan Original from Japan Original from Japan2 My most favorite item IMG_9002
I have spares item up for adoption. Please do contact me for more details.
chocolatesbits@yahoo.com.sg

1 comment:

  1. Hi there interested in the 4 in one bolster (the one stacking on top of one another) as shown above as well as the tonkatsu cushion. pls let me know if it is available and the price.
    My email is at limkhinfung@gmail.com

    Looking forward to ur reply

    ReplyDelete